Saturday Tour Reservation Received
Your advance reservation for a Saturday tour has been received.
Please note that we have created new mandatory policies and procedures that must be followed by staff, volunteers and visitors. We will continue to monitor public health recommendations for prevention and containment from the CDC and Allegheny County Health Department and adjust or suspend operations as needed.
- We must receive a signed COVID-19 policy form for each attendee before you enter St, Nicholas. You may return the signature page by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also have policy statements for signature onsite. Please allow additional time to complete this required document. There are no walk-up admissions at this time.
- Tours are limited to 25 including tour volunteers, and physical distancing must be maintained.
- Masks must be worn at all times on the St. Nicholas campus. Visitors are expected to bring their own mask. A Vanka Murals mask is available for purchase here. A limited number of disposable masks will be available but are not guaranteed.
- No onsite payments for merchandise, tours and/or donations. Merchandise may be purchased in advance for pickup during tour hours. Admission payments ($10 per person) should be made online. If cash or check (payable to SPMMMV) is necessary and/or preferred, it must be mailed in advance or presented in a sealed envelope at registration. We will not be able to make change. Online Tour Payment.
- All Visitors should arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour and must wait outside the Church until invited in by a volunteer.
We can’t wait to see you. Our thanks in advance for your patience as we adjust to these new and essential protocols for our tours.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.