Reserve a Saturday Tour
VANKA MURALS: SPECIAL NOTICE TO VISITORS
We are committed to the health and safety of our community and our mission to save and share the Vanka Murals. Therefore, tours will resume on Saturday, June 20th. Our limited offerings will also include mandatory policies and procedures that must be followed by staff, volunteers and visitors. We will continue to monitor public health recommendations for prevention and containment from the CDC and Allegheny County Health Department and adjust or suspend operations as needed.
- Advance Reservations including a signed COVID-19 policy form for each attendee are required. There are no walk-up admissions at this time. If you are unable to use our online registration system below, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservations.
- Only one public or private tour per day. Public tours will be at 11AM on Saturdays for the foreseeable future. Private tours may be requested, but group size is limited to 20. Please note that private tours may not be immediately accommodated due to limited volunteer availability.
- All tours will be limited to 25 including tour volunteers, and physical distancing must be maintained.
- Masks must be worn at all times on the St. Nicholas campus. Visitors are expected to bring their own mask. A Vanka Murals mask is available for purchase here. A limited number of disposable masks will be available but are not guaranteed.
- No onsite payments for merchandise, tours and/or donations. Merchandise may be purchased in advance for pickup during tour hours. Admission payments ($10 per person) should be made online. If cash or check (payable to SPMMMV) is necessary and/or preferred, it must be mailed in advance or presented in a sealed envelope at registration.
- All Visitors should arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour and must wait outside the Church until invited in by a volunteer.
We can’t wait to see you. Our thanks in advance for your patience as we adjust to these new and essential protocols for our tours.