Reserve a Saturday Tour
VANKA MURALS: SPECIAL NOTICE TO VISITORS
Beginning November 18th, Vanka Murals Tours are suspended through December 17th.
The health and wellness of our community, visitors, volunteers and staff are our top priority, and in accordance with Allegheny County’s COVID-19-related stay-at-home advisory issued on November 18, 2020, we are suspending our public and private tours of the Vanka Murals effective immediately. We will pause tours for the duration of the advisory which is currently in place for 30 days (through Dec. 17, 2020).
Please stay home and safe, and follow the public health recommendations for prevention and containment from the CDC and Allegheny County Health Department. We hope to be able to welcome you back to the Murals soon.
When tours resume, new policies and procedures remain in place.
- Advance Reservations including a signed COVID-19 policy form for each attendee are required. There are no walk-up admissions at this time. If you are unable to use our online registration system below, please email: email@example.com to make your reservations.
- Only one public or private tour per day. Public tours will be at 11AM on Saturdays for the foreseeable future. Private tours may be requested, but group size is limited to 20. Please note that private tours may not be immediately accommodated due to limited volunteer availability.
- All tours will be limited to 25 including tour volunteers, and physical distancing must be maintained.
- Masks must be worn at all times on the St. Nicholas campus. Visitors are expected to bring their own mask. A Vanka Murals mask is available for purchase here. A limited number of disposable masks will be available but are not guaranteed.
- No onsite payments for merchandise, tours and/or donations. Merchandise may be purchased in advance for pickup during tour hours. Admission payments ($10 per person) should be made online. If cash or check (payable to SPMMMV) is necessary and/or preferred, it must be mailed in advance or presented in a sealed envelope at registration.
- All Visitors should arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour and must wait outside the Church until invited in by a volunteer.
We can’t wait to see you. Our thanks in advance for your patience as we adjust to these new and essential protocols for our tours.