The 2015-2016 Lights! Campaign funds the implementation of Phase I of Clear Story’s exciting lighting design and the preparations for final installation.
Phase I permanently lights four restored murals – Justice, Injustice, Prudence and Mati 1941 – completes electrical upgrades and installs 90% of the controls for the final installation.
SPECIAL RECOGNITION OPPORTUNITIES*
- $1,941 + PLUS: Prominent recognition as a lead donor for the 75th Anniversary Year and (4) VIP Tickets to Cocktails & Conservation.
- $750 + PLUS: Option to designate donation to one of the four murals for “spotlight” recognition on the website and the 3rd Annual Cocktails & Conservation in March 2016; (2) VIP Tickets to Cocktails & Conservation.
- $75 + : Recognition as a contributor to the LIGHTS! Campaign on the website and at 75th Anniversary events; digital print of one of the four murals. Suitable for framing. Please indicate your choice on the reply form or in the comment section of the online order.
|Photography by Rob Long/Clear Story|
*If received by March 1, 2016.
Lights! Campaign FAQs
Questions or to discuss other ways to give:
- Anna Doering, Managing Director
- 412-352-0365 (c)
- 412-408-3180 (office/voicemail)
LIGHTS! Campaign Contributors
SPMMMV is pleased to acknowledge current contributors of $75 and above to the Lights! Campaign.
Contributions received between September 1, 2015 and October 31, 2015 were matched by The Heinz Endowments’ Challenge. Qualifying donations are listed in bold.
75th Anniversary Lead Contributors ($1,941 and above)
- Marya & John Halderman on behalf of the Vanka Family
- John A. Martine AIA
- Seldon V. Whitaker Jr.
Spotlight Donors (Individuals contributing $750 and more)
- Julia Bubanovich (Prudence)
Jamini Vincent Davies, In Honor of Lynne Squilla
Elizabeth Goodwin (Injustice)
- Kaposia Lodge #316 and Hrvatski Dom Association
Christine Kejas (Mati 1941)
Becky and Don Kretschmann (Prudence)
Al and Frances Philp (Injustice)
Laurie Graham Shearer
Alice R. Snyder
Click here for A full listing of contributors ($75 and above) to the Lights! Campaign
We regret any errors and/or omissions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and/or corrections.